We kindly ask all our customers to follow government guidelines on health and safety.
Our staff our customers and our guest wellbeing are always our top priority, therefore
we have created a few new safety procedures due to the coronavirus.
Social distancing measures we have put in place
- On arrival remember to leave dogs in the car as always.
- Cats can be carried in their boxes while you queue to check in.
- We will only allow one person in the reception at a time.
- A queuing system will be in operation outside the reception.
- Staff members will receive regular briefings on how to keep themselves and customers safe.
- Appropriate PPE has been provided for team members.
We believe it is important that you are able to settle your pet in their room as always however
we would ask for only one person to settle them in.
We also believe pets settle better when they have their comforts from home
e.g.: beds, toys, blankets etc. however please try to limit this only to essentials items. We will disinfect all belongings on arrivals and departures with pet safe disinfectant, but where possible bring everything freshly washed.